Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChronicMasshole, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Ok, I recently got some bud that is nearly Grey looking. its a very dark green, almost Grey.

it smells...mintish and like its been sitting in a cellar. Not sweet at all and nothing like pot, at least to me. It looks nothing like any bud I've seen before and I personally refuse to smoke it.

Its not molded, I checked, but I feel something is wrong. I dont have a cam to post pics, but figured I do my best to give a description and see what people thought.

The so called seller lied anyways, said no seeds/stems but lo and behold, there was seeds. *rolls eyes.

2. 1. Sounds like you may have gotten some shwag/ brown bud

2. Smoke a little bit of it, and see what it does.

3. Save the seeds, and grow them. Soon you'll have your own crop in. :)

4. Find a new dealer.

3. I need to find a dealer, period. I have to rely on middle men, unfortunately.

I'm used to smoking mersh(shwag), its the only weed I can get anyways. Besides, they are pretty much one in the same, no? I've never seen greyish, damp cellar smelling like weed though. it normally at least smells and looks like normal pot.

A friend of mine tried it, said it was fine, I'm still very, very wary of it. Just something about it doesn't feel right.