question

Discussion in 'General' started by alceria, Mar 29, 2002.

1. I'd like to get a Futurola....I see that grass city sells them, but I'm a bit wary about ordering since i'm in the US and I'm sure customs has gotten really picky in the last few months.

So my questions are...does anyone know where I can order one online from a US shop? And if you are in the US and have ordered from grasscity, how was your experience? Any shipping trouble?

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum....I wasn't sure exactly where to post this.

2. I ordered my futurola from grasscity and customs had a "problem" with it. BUT, SJ was good enough to replace it as quick as he could. Order from here and don't worry about it. You'll get it if Superjoint has to send again.

3. I HIGHLY AGREE. SJ HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH HELP OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS WITH MY ORDER. My beautiful glass pipe has not been sent yet cos the money hasn't gotten there. But SJ, being a total dude and being really cool about everything said to me. "Ah to hell with it. I trust u and I'll send it anyway if i don't get the money this week." The guy is totally devoted to what he does and I would just like to say right here and right now a huge
    <font size="7">THANKYOU</font>
    to super joint for making this place the best time a marijuana smoker has ever had on the net. The shop is great, the forum is great and good old SJ... IS THE GREATEST GUY IN THE ROOM THAT HE IS IN!!
    <-------- p.s. what do you think of my new avitar?

4. Thanks for the replies.

How did you find out that customs had a problem with it? Did they destroy the package or did you never receive it or what?

Amanita, thanks for the offer, but I'm interested in getting two. I told my friend about it and now she wants one as well. But I still might take you up on the offer...we'll see.

For those of you that have one, did you have problems getting a hang of it like Amanita, or do you like it? Is it even worth the hassel of me getting one?