question??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gravy, Jan 10, 2004.

?

Am i a whore??

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am i a whore, honestly now am i?? :D

edit: - just thought i\'d ask this ...as im going out now... an just before...someone called me one... so i just wanna get all your opinions on things....:)

2. Yeah, you\'re a whore, gravy!!! :) Have a good time! *SMOOCHES*

3. Bah, take it as a compliment! Recently I have been black listed as a man whore! Just follow-up with a witty, but questioning AND.. Then watch as the confused slanderer sputters into a helpless void of confusion and loss of wit

4. Well now, do you fit in these catagories??

A prostitute.
    A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
    To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
    To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
    To compromise one\'s principles for personal gain

5. At least whores charge! Sluts give it up for free! ;)

6. well as it goes goes...two people called me that yesterday..... my gf and a friend.....

sooop Bh im guessing ( or at least hoping ) its the third..... cause i know i haven\'t been hangin round any prostitutes... an last that i can remember, i didn\'t charge for sex....

so im guessing # 3 either that or we got a group of people who got thier definition of whoredom confuesed....

an Rmjl... haha, last night was just goin out to chill.... tonight\'s goin out to cause some trouble...:D

but always.... work before play..... but tonight.... i get to play extra hard.... :p

7. You\'re a gravy whore! Have fun tonight since last night wasn\'t the action packed adventure I thought it was going to be. :D

8. you can\'t just post that and not follow it up!.......lol........what were you upto last night?.......lol.........Peace out.........Sid

9. wouldn\'t you like to know mate...;)

last night was a lil more exciting....ended up in a lil scuffle but alls good now, for me anyway....:D

thing is a 4 of my friends just enlisted into the marines ( for a reason beyond me??) so they\'re leaving in like 4 days... so they\'re makin the most of it before they leave... havin parties night after night.....

last night was great..... but tonight should topp it....:p

and im a gravy whore??? does that have anything to do with me being naked and a huge pot of warm gravy covering my....... well im sure you get the image.....:D

10. so i guess the consensus ain\'t so bad after all....:D

11. Huh?

...and yes, while I wasn\'t going for that reason, that\'s exactly why you\'re a gravy whore, gravy!!! :p

12. I know... but theres always room for some cute metal imagery...:D

an dang\'d if i ain\'t the nicest whore who ya ever met...:p

p.s. - hand still hurts...

13. the real question you are asking here is................. is gravy a whoreable thing ??? that is some deep philosophy man :D :D :D

14. AHAHAHA best description ever!

15. and if so, is this whoreing mental or physical...

this is gonna end up being some metaphysics type stuff herrrre...:p

16. Forget the mental and physical part, it\'s just natural!
    :p

17. you know... do you always have to blow up my excuses??

i coulda gone somewhere with that... :p
    though....where it went woulda probably been dirty anyway...

an hey, all natural is gooood for ya...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.