Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drucias, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Does it really take three months for this stuff to get out of your body?
    I know its different for diff ppl, depending on how much you smoke and stuff. My mom says theres this stuff that she has used and it works and our neighbor used it and it worked for him, you get it at the store....just wondering....

2. Yah, dude it totally depends on how much u smoke, ur size and a lot of other factors too. I hear its four weeks though but i'm no doctor maybe someone else can tell u about that.

BUT I work at a pharmacy and this "Quick Detox" shit came through for me like CHAMP. I had taken a 3 week break from weed cuz I knew I was probably gonna have to take a test. On top of that I used Quick Detox just in case. I passed with flying colors. Here are some faqs about it, hope it helps:

http://www.online-herbal-pharmacy.com/quickdetox/faq.html