question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by datura, Sep 17, 2007.

1. i have stumbled on a crop of about 40 plants and the weird thing is its mid sept and the plants are very small less than a foot or about that height, and they already have an intense smell. My friend says the smell usually doesnt come till the plant gets 3-4 feet. so do you think the farmer is going to transplant them over the winter or is he making them flower early or something.

thanks.:hello:

2. If they are outside the days are now getting shorter and should bring it down to flower. To help flower outside, a black tarp must be put over them to block light. That's of course if they want to flower early but being it is mid Sept. it is hardly early. Any buds on the plants?

3. [quote name='datura']i have stumbled on a crop of about 40 plants and the weird thing is its mid sept and the plants are very small less than a foot or about that height, and they already have an intense smell.
    They may be someones outdoor SOG if ya' put clones out in Aug. they finish in Oct. At 18-24 " tall

My friend says the smell usually doesnt come till the plant gets 3-4 feet.
    Yer' friend is Full-of-it :rolleyes:
    And it ain't Knowledge....lol

so do you think the farmer is going to transplant them over the winter or is he making them flower early or something.

Mother Nature is makin' them flower

4. i wouldn't go messing around in someone else's garden. it's a good way to get a fish hook in the face. they protect those places!

5. yes a good way to get your family dead...dont fuck around with peoples grows...

6. the place where we located the 40 plants. seams to be a set. there's a house, barn, and a grow shack, but nobody's living there.. yet anyways..and for the height of the plants. they're pretty fat. as thick as a clenched fist?.6-7 plants will soon be ours :D

7. ....and than he was never heard from again....:hide:

8. If he has 40 plants, go there at night and pluck a couple, I'm sure he won't notice if 3 are missing. Just be careful, if thats someone's grow, they might come running at you with a shotgun or something.

9. good one!

10. oh no need to worry about that. me and 5 friends could handle someone with a gun..and i think they might be for hash. after all...they're short thin stemmed plants

11. Leave someone else's plants alone. It's bad karma, and growers protect their projects including use of booby-traps -- I've heard of shotguns mounted knee-high with fishing line on the trigger, walk by and lose a leg. It's not too difficult to grow your own.

I don't know what to say about the plant height. Maybe the grower planted late in the season. Maybe the grower purposely wanted to keep it low so no one would find it (which obviously didn't work in your case).