The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!question!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McJoints, Apr 6, 2003.

1. if i order a bowl from this site will it be delivered to me if i live in the US?

2. I got a spoon and a bat, no problem, and I live in the US.

3. It says on the homepage that they ship worldwide.

4. yeah i was wondering this too, cuz theyve been cracking down on all that shit lately so i dunno if it will be taken by customs

5. yea..... what he said

6. Customs?!? I didn't even think of that, I just spend $14 on a pipe and another $12 on shipping......it BETTER get here or I'm taking heads......lol

7. lol, well hopefully they do come cuz if they do im gonna order some

8. customs cant take it cause it "meant for tobacco use".;)

9. alright well hey if it comes than make a thred about it cming so i can order something

10. when i order, i got a pack of prerolled's (cause im lazy) some screens, a wood pipe and two glass spoons. the two spoons came straight from calforina i think because they got there rather quickly (WI) but the other stuff took some time, but not too long! ;)

11. no.... bowls are illegal in the US now. Thats why all the headie shops n internet bowl sights got shut down.

12. Yes it will. SJ packs them in a plain box so no one will know..

It should be fine!

13. Not all head shops got closed down. They are still selling pipes and such at the ones here in my area. Operation Pipe Dreams shut down the places that weren't careful with what they said their items were used for based on a 1 year investigation.

I got this from the DEA's website stating what they consider to be drug paraphernalia:

"Drug paraphernalia is any legitimate equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and methamphetamine. Drug paraphernalia generally falls into two categories:

User-specific products

Dealer-specific products

User-specific products are marketed to drug users to assist them in taking or concealing illegal drugs. These products include certain pipes, smoking masks, bongs, cocaine freebase kits, marijuana grow kits, roach clips, and items such as hollowed out cosmetic cases or fake pagers used to conceal illegal drugs.

Dealer-specific products are used by drug traffickers for preparing illegal drugs for distribution at the street level. Items such as scales, vials, and baggies fall into this category. Drug paraphernalia does not include any items traditionally used with tobacco, like pipes and rolling papers."

They have bongs listed but I saw some bongs in one of the shops here this weekend. They weren't acylic though...only glass.

14. sounds a bit fascist doesnt it?

15. just ones ment for weed use

if the company makes sure to say "MEANT FOR TABACCO USE ONLY" then its legal, otherwise, its illegal.

Grasscity Deals Near You