Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Mar 24, 2003.

1. High everyone, i gots a question, does anybody know why the first time you smoke, you dont get high?(most people dont i mean) cus it took me like 4 times of smoking to get high. i was just wondering if their's like a barrier you have to break with your weed or something? i dont know. if anyone knows then respond if u wanna! thanks!! happy smoking.. GUESS WHAT????...I'm baked

2. I think it's just becuase lack of smoking skill. Some people may not know how to inhale properly.

3. I actually got a little high my first time, not a lot tho. I think it's because people don't really know how to inhale it properly. I was told that I was doing it wrong in the middle of my first session, so after that, I got high.

4. It takes time to build up the THC in the fat cells so the first time sometimes ppl just dont get high, cause they have like no THC in them.
    Thats somethign I heard, not sure its true. Maxpower is probably also right

5. Well, I think it's the inhaling technique that people use. I think it takes a few tries to get it just right, unless you are used to it from smoking cigarettes. It also might be the fact that when most people smoke their first time, they don't smoke that much, and they might go real easy on it. I know I did. It took me about 4 times before I got baked, but I'll never forget that night :D

6. i got a little fuzz goin when i first smoked. i woulda gotten baked had we had more weed/more time... and i wasn't at work! LOL

but yeah... i think it has a lot to do with the person not knowing how to inhale, or taking it easy 'cause they don't really know what it's gonna be like.

7. I got absolutely smashed my first time.

8. my first and second times we smoked a lot of bud and i didnt feel anything, except the munchies the 2nd time. third though, after a joint i noticed i couldnt move (lol) then took a hit from a 3 foot zong and got torn apart

9. Same here. High off my behind, and then later it really kicked in, and I was hella stoned.

10. i tried to live in a goddamn bush first time and laughed a lot :) but i am a skinny runt, so that could explain lots. only one of my other mates got wasted tho. haha

11. i dunno what the real answer is but my opinion is its kind of like alot of medicines. they dont work like the first 2 times then they start, cuz ive watched many people inhale fine and smoke real good bud but just not feel a thing, another thing might be its your first time so your nervous and it doesnt work as well...cuz it seems like when i just wait to get high and am expecting it it doesnt work as well

12. i didnt feel anything til my 4th or 5th time...and then i thought i was in a dream.wow.