Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by United55, Feb 21, 2018.

1. 6 feet tall 145 pounds 29 yrs old, 1 or 2g a day smoker for about a year.

Began a 7 day detox, watching the foods i eat and light to moderate physical activity. I gave up soda, smoking and in general just trying to make my body feel better. (Felt like i was dying before with my bad habits)

Im on day 5. Only drinking water eating right. Let me tell you, i feel like a million bucks.

Just wondering when it may be possible to pass a drug test. Ive never been able to pass one before with my habits and im looking for a new career. I know the magic number is always 30, but i feel i can do better.

I bought a few at home test kits for next week. I will post results and a time frame of when i pass to aid future stoners :)

2. 30 to 90 days depending on how much you smoke ect

3. In the past i have quit smoking.

Looking back, i may have found an answer to my question.

I was arrested a few years back and digging through the paperwork, i was arrested on 12\11 and drug tested 12\21 2014.

Thinking back i was sober on the 10th and the 11th. Only remember because i found my old logs.

Took me 12 days to pass before. Same frequency of smoking, same everything. Perhaps my metabolism has slowed since i was 26.

Anywho, ill post results soon. Should be interesting

4. Healthy living makes you feel better?

Whodathunkit?????

5. Sometimes you dont realize how unhealthy yoube become until you do some introspection.

Took a 5mg cut off at home drug test, saw a faint line today**

Could not fucking believe it

6. Took me 18 days to pass with no dilution.

If it helps anyone with a similar situation.

:)