Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KTHBK90, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I weigh 282lb an I'm 6ft i was a very heavy smoker every day I was just wondering how long it would take to be clean? I've been quit a week now and took an at home test and failed

2. Cannabis metabolites store in the fat cells. It will take longer for a guy like youself to test clean. I do know that on the drink list it would be coffee, tea, cranberry jucie, and water. Nothing else.

Oh what a day. What a lovely day!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks I appreciate it been drinking water and tea alot lately I'm thinking 45 to 90 days

4. What is your goal weight before you become lean?

5. I'd like to get down to 220 but I like to eat so it's a battle between myself lol

6. Best advice I can say for that is cut out carbonation completely!

Caffeine and carbonated beverages will make you retain the unhealthiness 4x longer than any other consumables. Drinking only water for a period of even 6 months and you should see a drastic reduction in your weight and an increase in the taste of your food as well. Something I learned in an anthropology course in school taught me to monitor my intake and beverages are half of the reasons people are unhappy with their current image.

As far as strain choice to keep yourself motivated switch it up every couple weeks and track your progress. It's all economic with these gains and losses!
    :hello:

• Like Like x 2