Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by froosh225, Oct 18, 2014.

1. I posted this in the pinned tab but no one answered and I kind of need an answer like, today.

My friend just found out she has to get drug tested for a job she was offered. I think she has to get tested sometime next week and I'm pretty sure it's a urine test. She's not usually a regular smoker, but she just finished a three month long job in Colorado where she smoked more than usual since it's legal there, but still not daily. Last time she smoked was September 30th.

So is failing a drug test after coming from a state where it's legal a valid excuse? Like should she tell her potential employers that she might fail, or just wing it and hope she passes since she's not a regular smoker and it's been like 3 weeks since her last toke?

2. while honesty is always the best option, I don't think telling them will increase the chances of her getting the job. You might be better off getting urine from someone who's clean or fake urine. But I'd go with the first option. Look into passing a test with clean urine. Make sure it's the right temperature, how to be stealthy about it etc.
    And yeah. The drug test thread is totally dead. It's only there to get all the drug test threads out of the main Q&A section of the forums. Good luck to you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. They are not going to care why she fails the test, if she fails she will not be hired. Companies actually in Colorado can opt not to hire anyone that fails a drug test, a non legal state certainly isn't going to be any more forgiving.

If she can't pass a home drug screen by test time then subbing with clean or synthetic urine is the best bet.