Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogku, Sep 30, 2013.

1. #1 ogku, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    So these old buddies of mine are now accusing me of stealing a bunch of there weed paraphenelia, and seem to be dead set on the fact that i did it.... i've told them multiple times that it was not me and now they are saying they are going to call the cops on me... is it just me or is that the most retarted thing ever? lmao go ahead call the cops im not too worried about it  :smoke:

2. #2 *guest, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    So what's the question...? 

Is it the most retarded thing ever? Probably not, but it's up there. :p 

3. by the time i was actually typing the entry i forgot the question i was going to ask, and i mean calling the cops and telling them someone stole your weed and bongs is kind of ridiculous

4. Uh hey officer, this guy I know stole my bong and all my weed paraphernalia! get it back for me...

yeah that should go over real well for him

5. exactly... apparently i also smashed his car window to steal his grinder even though i have all of my own toking gear... bunch of bums if you ask me. we also live in a state where its still illegal so he can deal with the cops on this one