Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$ question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Say I was helping a friend got rid of his product it's worth $100 what would be a good cut for me?

2. well, depends. how much profit is he getting? if he payed 50$ for the product and sells for 100, your cut should be 25.

3. Yeah, how much profit is he/are you guys getting? And then split it 50/50 or 60/40 or 75/25 depending on how generous he is. I'm assuming it's a quarter?

But by the way, you can't talk about dealing on here

4. a fat blunt and a new hook up...the more ppl you bring the more trees you'll prob get.

5. moving a quarter aint much, idk like $10-20.

Generally i'd think >=15%

6. your friend needs help moving 100 dollars worth of weed?

7. he isnt talking about dealing he said his friend is selling a product. talk to your friend though and figure something out between the two of you

8. Well a hundred dollars should be a quarter (7 Grams). Selling 7 grams in small bags (.5 and 1.0) equals out to 140$. He shouldn't want more than 110$ thats a normal pushers cut. In ghetto ass areas you'll have to sell 10+ 10 bags for a 10 bag hah

9. [quote name='"Homesqueeze"']your friend needs help moving 100 dollars worth of weed?[/quote]

He's on probation and can't get caught and it is an ounce of mids