Question with an easy answer i am sure

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by DanTman88, May 22, 2010.

1. If i want to take a couple of branches off my plant to make clones will it kill the plant or can i still put it outside this year?

2. If you are asking questions like that, i think you should wait and do a little research before cutting branches for clones. But, the answer to your question is no, it won't kill the plant to take clones from it (well, unless it has been top and has only one branch).

3. cut back 3 or 4 nodes on end of branch for cuttings. yes do research then chop:D.

4. It will not kill your plants this is how it's been done for a long time but it's not as easy for some people as it is for others.I would recommend that you take a soda can filling it with tap water only nothing eles.Then put it in a humidity dome and leaving it under some CFLs or T5s light until you see roots works about 80% of he time for me.

Smokey

5. check out you tube and look up cloning videos. this is my 2nd grow and i just started cloning. its gonna take some research and time ti fgiure out what your doing plus with failed atempts