Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question: What if you put the weed on top of something and light it under?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thacapn420, Feb 3, 2014.

1. idk i figure it will heat up the weed without torching it like a knife hitSent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2. Make sure to touch index and thumb in a rubbing motion while doing this.

Call it spinning

3. If you do it right you'll vape it, if not you'll combust it

4. If someone sees you, they will probably think you're a fucking noob.

5. um... why not just do knife hits?

6. called vaporization or vaping if you heat it up to about 160 you should see some slight "smoke" come off of it but this is called vapor inhale it and you'll get high.

7. thanks guys, if its true, then could you make a pipe-ish thing with this?

8. Like a meth pipe? Yes.

Yeah....Protopipe vape...or hundreds of others. Put it in the glass vial and heat the vial...$25 in the GC store!
    [​IMG]

10. you mean like this?

[​IMG]

11. wow you guys are awesome only problem is i live in mexico, headshops are like dinosaurs, extinct. that means homemade stuff

12. is this a metaphor for putting your mexican crank in a pookie???

13. Sorry op, but im laughing hard because Im thinking of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7UXL_lJ0BA

Go to 1:20 of this video.