Question trip to Amsterdam

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by RepinAtl, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I am thinking about going and staying in the intercon amstel Amsterdam. I was wondering if anyone has stayed here and please let me know how it is. Especially smoke wise. I've looked at all the crapy reviews but says nothing about pot.

Thanks in advance,
    atl

2. Thanks. That was very interesting but I was looking for hotel spefic information. That had a lot of info but not what I was lookng for. Thanks. Let me know if anyone knows hotel information.

3. Try this. Here is a list of all the hotels in Amsterdam as well as their rates, ratings, and locations.

Amsterdam.info - Amsterdam Hotels

4. I haven't stayed at that particular hotel. What is your budget? I've stayed at the Swissotel (awesome location, beautiful rooms) and the Park Hotel. I've also rented an apartment from the Bulldog which was much better then staying in a hotel room.

5. I have to agree with Penelope, get an apartment or room with a small kitchen. It will save you tons of money in the end and gives you a lot more privacy to do whatever you want (smoking). Try www.vrbo.com for some great options. There is a great houseboat which is stoner friendly which is awesome. Little Bear on the Water, I think is the name of the houseboat.

6. We went to Toronto and even though there were lots of head shops, we as US citizens could not buy anything to actually smoke with the vaporizer we bought.

7. Don't know about that particular hotel, but at 'Tulip Inn' I stayed...

They don't let you smoke in the room. Cigarette and weed, no can smoke in the room.

Not even in the bathroom, not even with the windows open.

But I smoked a ciggy with the window open... they said they will fine me 100 Euro if I smoked, but I figured they couldn't possibly know if I didnt' leave a big mess.

In Amsterdam, they don't let you smoke cigarettes indoors. But at coffeeshops, you can smoke weed, but not cigarette.