1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

question to the moderators

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Forbidden Fruit, Apr 2, 2002.

1. If i buy a vaporizer...and bring it back to america.....(if it has no resin in it) would customs let me bring it home?

2. im not a mod...As long as it has no resin you will not have a problem....just make sure you don't have any drugs on you cause you will probaly be searched more intensenly...

3. I think that is true..but im not sure.

4. Hell if I know, this is the grow forum not the smuggling forum.

5. It is merely a vaporizer,,it does not become contraband to customs,, until there is cannabis residue present..

[​IMG]

6. NdicaBud would it not be considered to be Paraphinelia< how ever you spell it?

I haven't travelled through customs so I am not sure!

7. I have been through customs(not lately but)No...it is not considered paraphinalia/contraband until used in conjunction with an illegal or controlled substance,,residue present is what is needed to change it's status to paraphinalia/contraband...

ie, you can buy/possess a pipe/bong legally...it is only illegal/paraphinalia....if it contains cannabis resin.

[​IMG]

8. Thanks NdicaBud, I have been lucky enough not needing to know before. I appreciate the info.

9. Vaporizers are medical instruments and are no problem

10. Thanks guys :) that clears that question up

Grasscity Deals Near You