Question to my Sisters on here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dizzy, Mar 30, 2021.

1. me me me

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. If someone wants to get implants more power to them. For me personally a reduction would be amazing. But I'm afraid of complications. Like the chance of losing feeling in your nipples. Obviously it's a slim possibility but the way my life is I always get the slim possibility. Lol. So from my personal perspective I can't imagine a woman wanting them bigger but that's because I've been walking around with 20lb bowling balls all my life.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Slick humble brag there. Isn't a little back pain really worth the super power of causing car wrecks remotely. :laughing:

4. Intrusion?

5. 6E0588D7-8F46-44D6-9525-57B47F521A46.png

j

6. If I had to have a mastectomy or sustained some sort of injury resulting in malformation and/or loss of one or both breasts, then yes. Otherwise no, because I'm prone to impulsive decisions I'll regret in the long run, and I have a long history of body issues. Some people can do it and have positive mental health consequences, but that's not me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. I have areas of my body that I'm not completely happy with, but my boobs are freaking awesome. I'm not too quick to go under the knife so if that were the case, I'd have to work with whatever I had.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've never considered it but as most of you know I already have pretty big boobs so my opinion might not matter haha

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Yea Same Here My Husband always Say He Liike My Big Chocolate Boobs lol but I was J/W if There Anybody Who Would Ever Do That in Here or Already Has. Just Curious. I Personally am Happy With Mines So I Wouldn't.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lmao @ chocolate boobs!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #31 Dizzy, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021

Lol Well Technically His Words Is "Big Chocolate Titties" lol but i Use The Word Boobs Because it Sound Nicer. He White an I'm Black So That's Why He Say It Like that. I Don't Mind Tho. It Makes Me Laugh.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am resurrecting this thread to say, I would absolutely get a boob job.

I want lip fillers, BBL and a breast reduction. One day I will be doing all of it. Life is too short.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That's Cool Sue I Hope You Get What You Want Sis. Iono Bout My Self I Wouldn't Mess With My Boobs They Perfect for Me imo an My Hubby Say so too but there a Few Other Tings I WOULD Change on My Body if I Could.

~Toni~

14. I'm one of those straight guys who isn't into boobs. They aight i guess but it size doesn't make any difference for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. My Mrs always wanted one, then after our daughter she decided that it wasn't an option as this didn't teach her to be happy with her body

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Good Point K! I Mean Some People Can't Be Happy With There Body Tho. The Ting is Nobody Perfect an Even Tho My Self my Boobs are Fire but even tho I Not Happy With Some Parts of My Body I still Don't Really Wanna Get Surgery either because it Scare Me Anyways. My Man Say He Don't Want Me to Change My Self Either.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I got mine done last year and as much as I like them there have been a lot of downsides socially that have really made me rethink why I got the procedure done in the first place. I was very flat chested and got mine increased to a d cup. With such a significant change I was definitely expecting a lot of comments or looks from people that knew me from before the procedure, what I didn't expect was the shaming, weird looks and derogatory comments, not only from the people I know but random men and even women on the street. I did this for myself in an attempt to improve my self esteem and now every time I go out I feel like people can't keep their eyes off me or lewd comments to themselves.

Not looking for sympathy or anything, just something to consider if there's anyone reading these comments thinking about increasing their bust size.

Also, I'm a 31 year old bearded man.

• Informative Informative x 1