Question to my Sisters on here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dizzy, Mar 30, 2021.

1. If You a Female would you ever Get a Boob Job if you were not Happy with them?

I personally don't need One I am Blessed in that Area an I have Big Boobs lol an im Happy with Mine too but I was Just Wondering what Other Females think about it.

I Know somebody around here Who did that lol that's what Made me Wanna Know what other think. She is My Neighbor an the Mom of this Boy that My Lil Sister Go to School with.

~Toni~

2. Straight from google....

"The average saline or silicone implants may last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. However, many are removed sooner due to complications or cosmetic concerns. Up to 20 percent of people have their implants removed or replaced within 8 to 10 years."

Lotta chicks dont realize its not a 1 time fix all surgery. They have to be replaced every 10-20 years. And if you get some tig ol bitties put in, they will stretch your bags out. Take the implant out and your tits will be sagging to your knees. Surgery and recovery from it is hell. I imagine the replacement implants are easier every time you get it done cuz your milk jugs are already stretched out but still its going to be a good 2-4 weeks of pain/discomfort.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I am not a boob lover ...but my current gf had her boobs done (raised) and lypo, plus the one b4 her and some years back I dated a girl who had a boob reduction due to back issues bought on carrying the 'weight' ,...that was some weight as I knew her before hand

Boobs seems to be the top 3 along with gut reduction and nose job,

it seems a recent 'rite of passage' to many euros..as I've had my 'plastic surgery'' (LAZAK) along with many guys and girls I know ...today is like getting a hair cut...unless of course you live in the US where the docs charge a fortune

thanks for the intrusion

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lol I don't think I eve Will Get anyting Like those You mention @vostok I am Just Naturally Pretty an Beautiful but I am also Thick so Who Knows My Man don't Mind it tho. I Have Big Boobs too an My Husband Loves mine so ion think I Need I will ever Need that Surgery. I was J/W what some other Females thought about it tho if they wanna reply.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I'm not a sister, but from a man's perspective..........I hate fake boobs.
    I would prefer none at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Big Boobs ...yeah you are good so long as you don't have back issues now or later in life

many doctors will advise getting anything done, do it under 27yo even 25yo is best,
    the younger the better, for the gear to work the patient recovers faster too

but that said many females under 20 are having much silly stuff done so caution is required

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

7. Nah Iain Notice Any Back Issues So Far tho So that's Good. I'm 33 Now Anyways lol Too Late To Get That Done Even if I Wanted too (Which I Don't) Thanks For The Reply tho V!:)

~Toni~

8. I would never get one. I don't have big boobs and I don't care. I wouldn't want to put that foreign object in my body. I've heard of women getting really sick too cause those implants can leak into your body.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I have thought about it. I would not mind being a bit bigger but in the end we (yes, talked it over with the husband) thought it seemed like too much crap (both the surgery, tune-ups and stuff in my body) was not worth it for a just a cup or so increase. A tummy tuck though is absolutely on my list to have one day. Even when I lose weight I still have a bit of that baby belly after all these years.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #10 Dizzy, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    True that Daisy mainly about the Part about Putting B/S into My Body that don't Belong there. Thank You for the Reply in my Thread Daisy. You Perfect Anyways Queen Of Oregon.

Yaaasss girl Same here that Baby Belly sucks when you cant Get Rid of it. I Had That for the Longest Times after I had my 2nd an 3rd an 4th Kids but Now I think I finally got it Gone Mostly. Just Good Luck I Guess but I Hope you Get Yours Gone too sis Good Luck with that. Thank You for Replying my thread too :)

~Toni~

11. From a mans perspective, ladies accept who you are. A good man will too. I’m a “boob guy” but I married a gal with “A’s” because physical stuff isn’t what matters in the long run. 19 years later and still married. Love yourself ladies! As you are!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ^ Agreed. I'm a boob guy as well, but it doesn't matter what my Missus is packing for bazookas (or itty bitty titties). I would 100% have a natural woman than big, plastic jubblies.
    I must say, those baby-induced boobies were a fun time though. To look at anyway. Never got much field time :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. My wife and I found out that boobs can come and go thru no fault of your own. Happiness is being grateful for what you have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. My wife is a short girl with pretty large breasts and she recently mentioned she may want to get a lift at some point. I told her you can do what makes you happy, I like your body the way it is, I am sure I would like it a lot after a boob lift too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. My woman had a reduction at 18, she almost had Es by the time she was 16. Was fucking her back up bad, she’s a tiny woman barely at 5’3.
    Imho as a guy I hate fake boobs. Such a turn off when they are done poorly anyways.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Who likes looking at two immovable softballs with nipples attached to a woman's chest?

• Agree Agree x 2

17. I seen too many new moms give their kids away even trash them
    with no milk to feed the kid, and human milk costs too much[/QUOTE]

18. I plan on getting a lift when I’m older if necessary, gravity is not going to disappear anytime soon lol. but no implants

• Winner Winner x 1

19. korea seems to be the place to get it done same with Thailand for dentistry

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1