Question that needs answered!

Discussion in 'General' started by xxbuttersxx, Apr 11, 2006.

1. so i'm on probation, and i'm getting pee tested tomorrow, and i found out that i can smoke once a month and it will be out of my system in 5-8 days. My question is How much marijuana can i intake in that one time i smoke for it to be out of my system the next time i get pee tested?

2. well im not very eduacated on drug test but i read on this site or another (Forgot) that as long as it is only that one time and you exercise and drink plenty of fluids and other shit you should be fine so thats like 25 days to get it out of your system, which should be easy since your only smoking once a month, i dont know how much you can smoke probally maybe 1.5 grams is the most i would do in your case, just one sitting. idk tho maybe someone might be more informal.

Good luck:)

3. Are you getting tested once a month? Or is it random testing? And are you sure they're not going to switch to hair testing? You can buy home test kits at the pharmacy. Try this: after you get tested, get high as soon as possible. Wait two weeks. Do the home test to see if it's out of your system. If you test positive, test again at three weeks. Don't smoke again until after your probation pee test. Then do the home testing again. It may get costly at $15 a pop, but if you really want to know how long it takes to leave your system, it might be worth it in the long run.

Or you can just chance it and forget the home testing altogether. Your choice. :cool:

4. This is my opinion, dont get offended:

You're on probation = you got fucked = you shouldnt smoke until you're off.

5. bless your heart for sayin pee,..twice

Grasscity Deals Near You