Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question regarding thc absorbtion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GenericPhrase, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Something I'm curious about, smoking smaller amounts of better grade and larger amounts of worse. So say you have a drug test in a certain amount of time, which would be better to do? Higher grade you get less bud, but there's more thc in it. Lower you get more bud, but with a lower thc %. Wouldn't they equal out with regards to the amount in your system?

My minds really spacey right now, sorry if this might not make sense.:wave:

Perhaps I'm missing something...

2. It evens out. Think about it, you smoke till you get enought THC in your body to get high. So if thats one hit or a whole j your still takin in the same amount of THC. So in short, quality of smoke doesnt make a difference one the test.