Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question regarding tests...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deathscyth3, May 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I'm sure you get this question all the time but I'm just trying to put my mind at ease. On Friday I went over to the hospital and saw the gastrologist. ( I wont go any further than this.) She wants me to have a blood test done on monday. I haven't smoked since May 7th, it is now the 15th. I have the testing sheet here that i have to take with me when i go for my blood test.
    They are testing for the following...

Comp Metbolic panel w/eGFR, CBC w/ DIFF, PT with INR, PTT, Activated, Iron, total, IBC % SAT, TSH w/ reflex T-4, Free

Should I be concerned about any of these? Has anyone had an experience with blood tests?

2. Those tests aren't going to find THC since they aren't for it, anyway, doctors cant tell police if you smoke weed, Doctor Patient Confidentiality,

3. You're fine, there's confidentiality laws out there to protect you. And those tests aren't looking for THC in you anyhow.