Question Regarding Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by eezyE, Jan 12, 2004.

1. For a first time user of hallucinogenics such as cubensi mushrooms, would it be advised to have a sitter? Or would it even matter is small dosages? Also, what would be a reccomended dosage for a beginner?

2. Yes, do your shrooms with friends.

Erowid.org has all the information on dosages.

3. I'd recomend an eigth for your first time. Thats what I did and it was very pleasent. Lots of good visuals, not a bad trip at all. The only bad thing was I got very sad after coming down from the trip, but I'm pretty sure that's a possible after-effect. You probably won't need a sitter if it's an eighth or less, but it's always nice to have someone else around. Just be safe, don't do anything stupid, and most of all, have fun.

4. If they are good shrooms 2 grams will be a strong trip. I ate 2-3 grams of some very potent shrooms on Friday and it was a wild night. I even got to play in the snow, it was like I was in a field of billions of diamonds all sparkling at me. The comedown was hell though, went off on my own and freaked myself out :eek: My friends however had no problems.

Smoking pot when you peak will take you to another world. I lost touch with reality a few times. An incredible night.

5. my first shrooms trip was in the snow.

and it was spring break. go figure. thought i was in a beer commercial all night.

me and a friend spent 2 hours carving 420 in 20 foot high letters in a big hill next to a main road in town. you could see it for days.

6. have a sitter for sure. Make sure you tell them not to say crazy shit (ie "were in jail" is what our sitter told some people tripping at my house as he drove some more people that were tripping around town, it caused all hell) and let them know that you will be venerable to anything they say. Don't choice someone that might fuck with you for fun, because it isn't at all.