Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question Regarding Gums and THC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superbanki, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I was wondering, if your gums were cut up a little bit, would that help you absorb more THC when vaporizing? I use the MFLB and when I take a hit I usually angle it so the vapor is hitting my lower gums. If my gums were a little cut up (not talking a bloodbath, just maybe like a thin line or something) would the THC be absorbed faster/more efficiently by getting into the bloodstream faster?

2. Think you might b getting a little carried away... if U want a better vape high ditch the MFLB and get a vaporgenie.

3. Yea, it sounds crazier then how I thought it. I'm more just curious about it then intending on trying it.

4. Yeah i use razor blades to gut my gums.

5. #5 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    ^You are a pussy, fucking razor blades. Get a old ass, rusty, serrated knife then we'll talk. Be a man.(jk)

But seriously, I dont think that would work. Vapor tends to dry your mouth out so if you have a cut or sore it will only dry it up and make it hurt. Plus, if you were really intending on cutting your gums to get more thc in you.... Well... Thats just silly.

6. inhaled vapor goes from your bronchial tubes to your alveoli from there capilaries exchange c02 from deoxygenated blood with either oxygen, vapor smoke or whatever you inhaled. There is no faster way to get thc to the blood stream, until injectable cannabis is created, and even then, WHY? You can feel the effects of marijuana immediatly, which is why its such a good medication, titration wise (judging how high you are/want to be). for the love of god dont start slicing up your gums.

7. Chewing thumb tacks and bong hitting gets you high as balls.

8. Thanks to the people who were serious in replying. As I said, was just a curiosity that popped in my head

9. Swallow a razor blade then take a huge hit from a bong.

No but seriously,I wouldn't do it the vapor may agitate the cuts.

10. Only one way to find out.

11. Dude.. I mean like maybe, but dude... try it.