Question regarding grasscity support/CS

Discussion in 'General' started by koruptyg, Aug 27, 2013.

1. I just have a few questions regarding the site and how it works.

I made an order 7 days ago and I paid for tracking. My nail and dome says they have shipped, but when I press tracking, I only get: 
    "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified on August 22, 2013 to expect this package for mailing. This message does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Please be advised tracking is not available for this product. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

I've asked grasscity support to get a little more info on my order and when I could possibly expect it but I haven't even gotten a staff member assigned now for 5 days. This is terrible enough without actually thinking about the fact they claim to offer 24/7 support and that I paid for tracking.

The piece that I ordered seemed to be in stock too, at least it didn't say that I had to wait for it. So what I'm wondering is if this is normal behavior for grasscity. How long does it normally take to get a response from support and how long does it normally take to receive your order?

Thanks for your help