Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question regarding Downers and Shrooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thikr, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I recently read that if you are having a bad trip, you should take a downer to swing it in the opposite direction. It mentioned valium but I was wondering if Opium (raw, not that processed shit) or just a raw poppy pod would qualify as a sufficient downer or would it not be strong enough (or worse, fuck up the trip even more). Any tips are appreciated...

Also, I didn't know where to put this but I figured apprentice shroom trippers would count as apprentice tokers :confused:

thanks again!:smoking:

2. Read the forum descriptions. This belongs in Pandora's Box.

3. Shrooms arnt that crazy. Ive done them several times and tripped pretty hard each time. Get to a comfortable location relax and ride it out. It's not that hard to tell yourself that its not really happening and that you will sober up soon. The last time I did them i toked up on my way down, and it made things smoother. Good luck and enjoy. And use the right forum next time :).