Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question plz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Oct 24, 2011.

1. im super high.took some pics of my stash an shit and picture messaged them to some friends.is it paranoia or can they come arrest me?

2. they can arrest you, watch out. They're coming. I'm getting your IP now and calling the cops. Say bye bye

3. No, endless they get arrested and the cops see the photos. Then they will get evidence to search you. But other than that nothing can happen.

4. why would your friends arrest you?

5. You are fine don't worry.

6. u fukd ma ***** u fukd

7. now you have the cyber police to worry about...

8. Trolling: good 1. Not trolling: no your probably gonna be fine aslong as your phone isn't tapped. If it is tapped, your probably not sending your stash pic to friends. So you'll be fine man. keep on blazing

9. thanks bro. but seriously people i should be Normal.jpg

But really im High.jpg

10. u should be that top picture dude

11. what?

12. they'd have to intercept and decode the information being sent to the satellite

13. naahh.i'm 18 turning 19.those are both just google images

14. Isnt everyone who is 18, turning 19 as well?

15. lol so high i

16. Do people not recognize trolls anymore?

17. Dude you should of never done that. You'll be in a secret federal prison being waterboarded until you tell them who you got it from by morning.

18. yea well im 18 going on 37