question plz read

Discussion in 'General' started by bubblegumbuds, Jan 19, 2009.

1. i am 18 and live with my parents. now for christmas i got like 500 bucks from relatives and my parents have it in a bank account under my name. is there any way i can just withdraw the money? sorry im dumb and dont rely know much about banks accounts lol

2. Debit card?

I guess you could just goto the bank and withdraw it right?

3. I'm guessing he doesn't have a debit card if he's asking this question

What I would do is watch the mail for your bank statement, grab your account number off of it and go down there and ask for your cash

4. can i just go to the bank and get myself a debit card?

5. Well if he has a bank account, why not just go GET a debit card?

Same as cash, in most places.

EDIT: Unless he's wanting to buy weed, but he can still get the cash off of the card.

6. Yeah I'd say your best bet would be to like.. hit up a bank, and be all "gimme mah cash!"

But say it nicer or you might find yourself in the back of a police car yelling "I SWEAR I WASN'T TRYING TO ROB THEM!"

7. My dad used to have two bank accounts for me and my sister, under his name and they were branch accounts. If that is your case, there is no way to get your cash without his pin and card.

If you do have a seperate account (as soon as I got a job, I got an account), then you can go in and ask for a card. Being 18, you are out of your parents juresdiction for that, and can obtain a card.

8. yeah, just go to the teller.. you'll be able to withdraw it.
    you'll need to bring your bank book, though... i'm pretty sure.

i suggest you ask them to set you up with a debit card while you're at it.
    computers > people. haha.

9. Careful, technology will revolt unless we're nice to it.

10. You've been hanging out with John Connor too long

11. Am I the only one who really hates those fucking movies?

12. Yo i had the same problem before my camping trip last year.Just find your socail security number and use ur drivers license and theyll let u withdraw the money.