Question OUTDOOR COLD WEATHER

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KiLLaSTiCKYIcKY, Dec 4, 2015.

1. #1 KiLLaSTiCKYIcKY, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    I have been growing this plant outdoor in new england area and it is now december - clearly it hasnt finished budding (started few months late) my question is WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO BRING IT INSIDE AND CONTINUE TO FLOWER INDOORS UNDER 6 CFL bulbs 23w 100w equivelent DAYLIGHT? (which is what is required for 1 plant from what ive read on pages) I know it would be better to have HALF SOLFWHITE HALF DAYLIGHT but was told doesnt matter. Its the wattage - MY QUESTION IS DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO BRING IT AND FINISH IT INDOORS WITH THIS SET UP ? (6 CLF bulbs 23w - 100w EQUIVELENT) - OR WILL IT GO INTO SHOCK AND DIE?! THOUGHTS? Help me save her

Attached Files:

2. I'd guess that lighting would be fine as long as they are nice and close to the plant eventually. The only issue that came to my mind is the need to acclimatize the plant to the changes in environment. Temps, humidity, and light will all be different so if I were you, I'd start by bringing it in for periods of time to a mud room or similar, maybe just at night, for a few days or a week. Just keep similar light schedule and start the lights a little further away then bring them in closer. May close attention to watering as the plant's needs will change.

My 2 cents.

3. U will be fine, as stated above do not shock her. Maybe bring her in during the warm time of day.