Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on what to use ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kif Khalifa, Aug 16, 2012.

1. So me and my friend use to smoke blunts all the time then we made a homemade bowl n we were blazed then just bought a cheap 15 bowl and pack the bowl and take hits and pass it around . Now I do grind the weed a little and put it in the bowl so theirs more weed to smoke and rezin hits are good too :) my question is 15$ bowl or roll a blunt

Yesterday we couldn't decide so we did both :) but we wanna know which one gets you higher too ?

2. I personally would roll a blunt. Blunts get me much higher. Thats just me though.

3. if i smoke blunts constantly, then a bowl gets me higher.

if i smoke a bowl constantly, then a blunt gets me higher.

"Variety is the spice of Life"

4. Same amount in a blunt gets me higher than the same in a bowl but that's if its a good rolled blunt.

5. Take all that green and vape it and you'll get higher than both.