Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question on UA's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DIPSCHMIDT, Apr 1, 2011.

1. So I recently posted a thread, "Which would you keep?" explaining me getting caught and the story and blah blah blah. For those of you who don't want to go back and read that, my parents found a bag of shwag but none of my good shit (a little more than 1/4oz of really really good stuff.)

The idea that sprang in my head was pretty simple. Grind up around 1/8oz of weed and roll it all into joints and smoke them on occasion (once every two weeks). My parents will be putting me on UA's very soon. So, the question it, once my piss is fully clean, how long will the THC stay in my system (I'm 6ft, 170lbs, etc...) stay after smoking one joint, or how long from the day I smoke my joint will it take for my piss to be clean for an upcoming UA? I'm thinking my parents will be testing me once every week or two. I will probably drink a shit ton of water the day I smoke that joint too, considering it will be well after a long T-break and cottonmouth always gets to me.

2. I would just lay off the weed until you're clean and they gain your trust back...

3. depends on how much fat you have in your body really if your really fatty then a while if not then no