Question on the final flush???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SirSchism, May 4, 2011.

1. Sup everyone. I have this plant in a 5gal container. I will probably be flushing saturday then feeding only water and molasses the next two weeks until chop. I have enough containers to distill 7gallons of tap water. My question is can I flush the plant with water straight from the bathtub faucet then finish off with the 7gal of distilled water? Or am I going to need to get some more water from the store? Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. I'm in my final weeks of flowering and I've been using tap throughout my grow. I'll finish it with distilled. I would have done the entire grow with distilled but cost was a factor.

3. you can distill ur own water by letting it sit out without a lid on your container for a day or two

4. that doesn't distill your water you need to make a still for that distilled water is water condensed back to a liquid from steam

5. fair enough. it does dechlorinate it and make it better for. plant consumption yes? anywho, is it safe to flush halfway with water straight from the faucet then finish off with the other water?