Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RespectNotAbuse, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I just got put on regular drug tests (Every other week, once randomly in between) by my mom because she doesn't like me smoking. She has told me before that she doesn't want me smoking in her house, so I quit that. I only smoked in my car, away from the house. Eventually she caught on to that, and told me I couldn't use the car (she payed for it) if I kept doing that. It got to the point where she didn't want me even having weed in my car/her house. So I stopped that.

I have explained to her that I am 18 and I should be allowed to make my own choices. She told me she won't pay for my college unless I quit (She doesn't want her money going to "That damn pot of mine" xD) I want to know if I would be able to pass a hospital lab test (Yes. She is a doctor. Yet fails to see the health benefits of cannabis.) using synthetic urine, as long as I get the temperature correct?

Also would anyone recommend any certain brand of it? Thanks!

2. idk about synthetic, but theres been times I got my buds to piss in a visene bottle, strapped it to my sack, and "pissed" the best I can lmao

3. Yeah I've thought about doing that, but I don't always have a friend a I can grab and ask to piss for me. Most of my friends smoke lol. But even if I could find one I would have to be able to store it. I'm pretty sure its detectable if the urine is like a few days old. You know anything about storage of it to keep it fresh?

4. not really, my friend says he has it in a freezer, but he's just a pothead :smoke: I really wouldn't trust that though : /

5. Bump... Any other answers?

6. get the latest batch of quick fix synthetic urine and you will pass.
    i have passed a gc/ms lab grade test with it but you have to shop
    around for good heat pads as the ones you get with it are usless.

7. you ever seen that one movie "American Beauty"?

Well the dude gets tested also and pulls out a cup full of clean urine out of the fridge. And i remember also when i went to drug classes they made me take urine tests and they would put them in the fridge. I herd they do that cause it slows down molecules so the urine doesnt go bad. Maybe?

IDK but if ur mom or anyone doesnt watch u go in the urine cup, then sneaking a friends clean urine should be easy.

8. Would just crotching the Quick fix work for temp?

9. Oh, and thanks Saca La. Any idea on how long I could store it for? But that could also be a problem because of the fact that everyone in my house uses the same fridge.

10. #10 dbx64, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    She fails to see the benefits because ummm there aren't any. Just like with any substance, users choose to do it for fun. Weed is a little different than drugs and alcohol because well you smoke it and you know.

People only kid themselves when they say it's their medicine. The only ones who truly need it are when a doctor prescribes it for them. I'm not talking about a medical cannabis doctor, I'm specifically talking about a REAL doctor giving a medical cannabis doctor a referral.

Also to flame some more... Your mom would prolly be more understanding if you didn't go behind her back and try to bend the rules.

Not sure why I sound like a douche because I enjoy smoking weed just as much as the next person. But in all honesty, everything I said is 100% true.

Edit: after doing a little (super fast) research, people claim that if you keep it in a refrigerator, a few days max, 3-5.

11. I'm sorry dbx, but do you know anything about cannabis? It has no benefits? Please. Give me your source of information. I choose to smoke weed because it helps me. Not just for fun. I can take a bong hit, be high and have fun for a number of hours, then have my depression, ADHD, and chronic headaches under control for three days much better than the medicine the pharmacies give me do. Anti-Depressents just level me out and make me emotionless. My ADHD medicine makes me fatigued and tired when I take it, and most medicine for headaches I can't take with SSRIs therefore I cannot get a prescription for them. Oh and FYI, THC and other cannabanoids are drugs along with alchohol. But it is different.
    Also, I have had a number talks with my mom about my usage and she fails to understand because of "Reefer Madness" I was asking for help with my current situation. Not a flamer who has to try to point out what I am doing wrong without knowing my own life and situation I am in.

12. I can speak from personal experience.. If the test has a temperature gauge on it be very careful and buy the hot hands packs not the shitty ones that come with it. But you should be able to get away with it.

I took a drug test for my job stoned and passed without a problem. it had a temperature gauge on it also... I used the urineluck one