Question on strains...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Seggs, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Green Love I do agree with what you say.. On that note. The sun is more powerful than any HPS.. I have not used LED's or any other such.. Alao any seed bank generally will tell you the yield of the plant, I have only ever seen out doors too be the winner of almost all strains.(strain and location are biggest issues outdoors IMO). I have not really grown out much only do IN, but I have seen a lot and where I come from in the west, outdoors has always triumphed. And if this shit was legal I could bet you indoors would be used for keeping it alive during the winter so we could plant for spring...(some outdoor plants can yield 20 plus pounds a piece or more I have never seen an plant indoor yield much more than a pound or even maybe the lucky two pound sativa?? sure if you get that strain and have no height restrictions Im sure your friends have had maybe a five pounder??? Any oldskool grower really remembers the good old days and have always had their hearts outdoors. potency is not increased by indoors or outdoors it is a strain dependent trait.

Now with indoors you can control the environment 100% better... I prefer indoors and will probably never use any other method.. I don't have bugs, deer, privacy worries, seasonal change, weather, smell, and a million other reasons too not grow outdoors.