Question on shrooms/acid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokinit, May 1, 2009.

1. So, only thing I have gotten high off us is Weed and Salvia...

This weekend, my best friend (Practically my brother, knew him since we were 5) wants me to come over and try acid or shrooms, of my choice. I was wondering, for my first time...Will it be scary? I heard from a few people how you can get bad trips...And I know next to nothing about them....I am sort of scared, but really want to try them.

I heard a story once where my ex had to hold one of her exes because he was tripping really bad on acid. He was practically crying.

2. Take shrooms first. That simple.

3. Well, I can tell you that LSD (Acid) can give you a really bad mental trip, but I don't want to start out on a sour note, that just needs to be addressed prior to discussion.

Both can induce, very, very, positive experiences. How is your friends house? Light? Scenery? Paint? It all adds up to the final product of the "Psychedelic Experience."

Psychedelics turn everything ahead of itself, take forth a new depiction of everything you experience, and can miraculously, or unjustly, display the world to yourself.

Personally I would take a mild dose of shrooms, 1-2G, depending on your tolerance to other substances, and maybe take more a couple hours in if you aren't feeling up to pace.

Acid, it's hard to judge the dose, which could equal out into a really bad experience if you're not prepared.

Make sure you're heads on straight, you're goals in site, and you don't have anything tucked away at the back of your mind that you dread, otherwise it'll all come to life during your Psychedelic Revelations.

Enjoy the trip!

4. If you are scared I wouldn't reccomend it, however being anxious is normal. I will tell you psychadelics are not at all like other drugs. You must treat them with respect.

For your first time I would reccomend acid. For me acid is a much more easy going trip where as shrooms are just, weird, mystical. Acid can last to around 12 hours and shrooms around 6. As with any drug it is important that you educate yourself on what you plan to take, especially with psychadelics. Here are some pointers:

Your mindset should be a good one. These types of drugs are not an escape, in fact they are quite the opposite. Any feelings, emotions you have will be magnified.

Make sure the setting is a comfortable one. A place where you feel familiar and at home.

A sitter for your first few times is important. Make sure it is someone you trust, and feel comfortable around.

Also remember that you are in no physical danger. Take everything you see, feel, or hear with an open mind and realize that you will be safe. You must submit completely and not fight the drug, because it will win, and the outcome will not be pretty.

5. I'm a concerned Mom who just happened to realize that her angle was asking about "OXY". I just found this information and am sick to my stomach. DRUGS are BADDDD!!! Thousands of teens die every year from ODin... I pray that you and everyone especially my son's learn to deal with life naturally, get an education, be productive and connect with your higher power. God help us all. Amen...

6. #6 Schizo420Drums, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009

What are you trippin' on?

**Oh and One more thing, everybody on this site, must be 18 years of age or older, so if you would prefer the Moderators would gladly remove your child's account from this website, seeing as the account you posted with has over 200 posts. I'm assuming he left it on.***

7. If you have reservations, I would suggest not trying either. I will ditto the above responses. If you have recently undergone any kind of emotional/spiritual trauma, now is not the time for you. Just remember one thing, it's only a chemical and you will be fine tomorrow. If something bothers you while you're tripping, get out of that situation. Focus on the positive.

8. Shrooms are a much more controlable trip and will not last nearly as long as acid. Acid trips last very long (up to 12 hours or more) and can be verrrrry hard to get out of a bad trip. I would suggest shrooms your first time. Play it safe.

9. what tha fuckk? did someones mommy hack there GC account?
    hahahaha, this is greatt:D

"drugs are very bad, mmmkayy?"

10. For me shrooms can go bad more so than acid. Idk everyone is saying shrooms but I still say acid is your best bet. So much more of an easy going trip.

11. #11 lonelypothead, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    Just think positive thoughts and all will be good. Also don't over do it. If they're really dank boomers try 2-2.5 g's. If they're weak go for 3, you might not trip bawls but its better than bad tripping

also do acid if u got the choice

12. I'm going to have to say shrooms cause it's your first time, but I'd go for the acid hands down if you know what you're doing.

13. I'm an adult and I will smoke whatever the fuck I wish, thank you. So get your ignorant bible-beating ass out of my business.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shrooms and Acid are cool if you don't underestimate them. I've tripped probably 15 times in the past 3 years, never had a bad trip once. Had some pretty great times.:cool:

14. +rep man, exactly what I was thinking.
    And she should read up on her marijuana facts, the good herb is practically harmless compared to alot of other substances. All you get is a little lung inflammation and it's impossible to OD.