Question on seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bgibs, Apr 1, 2016.

1. So I was thinking about ordering a different strain from a different website(nirvana) then previously used. (Marijuana-seeds.nl). The ones I have ordered already have not come yet and I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to order more than one order at a time. Say on the off chance that my seeds got siezed, would that screw me over for the next order?

2. Where do you live? Not a lot of seeds get seized these days, where I live its actually illegal for them to seize a package before its been delivered and for them to look into it after its been delivered takes too much man power and paper work to bust a small grow. Stick with Original Sensible, The Vault or Herbies if you don't want to get ripped off.

3. I live in the eastern us u think it's a bad idea?

4. You're probably fine as long as you use one of the reputable seed banks I mentioned.

5. Well I didn't to begin with but I'm about to use the vault. They are reasonably priced and seem legit. You can vouch for them?

6. #6 Robbie714, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    they do not Seize seeds!!!I don't care where you live in the United States!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 bgibs, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Thanks man I appreciate the info and also they say when you post shipping methods there's a chance that it will become less efficient so I appreciate the sneak peek but you can edit the pics out if u want :)

8. I have used The Vault successfully.

9. Was it in a package like the pictures I showed You?

10. I think nirvana is better to tell you the truth. But everybody has their own preferences

11. I'm going to edit it and delete it but it's legal in 25 states now they're not worried about people buying seeds online.I understand your concern but then pictures I posted doesn't mean anything they have no idea where that even came from!!!

12. @bgibs you might want to edit your post because you copy the pictures on there lol good luck with everything and also your grow!!!

13. Gah! Good call man I will do that I wasn't even thinkin. But yeah like I said I'm not concerned anymore I appreciate the info