question on repairing a cracked zumini, for blowers.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pinball wizard, Sep 29, 2009.

1. So I don't have pictures of my tube, and can't for at least a few days, but I've found a zumini and drawn in the crack, though it's not on the same side of the tube as it really is. It is, however, in the proper alignment with the axis of the tube, and properly placed laterally.

The crack is on the inside of the tube, the outside still has an intact layer of glass, or else it's pressed so tightly it's impossible to tell. It does come close to the weld on the top of the perc/splashguard.

So, blowers, is it fixable? I'm picky about shit like that, and really would like to make it disappear, or at least not be a weak point.

I think less people will be using my bongs in the near future. I didn't think it had taken any hard knocks or anything, but a lot of people are not careful putting bongs down.... At first I thought the crack was just a piece of hair:(

Attached Files:

2. cracks are unfixable. i've heard from a questionable source though that if you just blast the crack with a propane torch for about 5 seconds then it will disappear.

3. Might work but probably not because it's Pyrex which has a higher melting tempurature than the softer glasses. You can try superglue, works on everything :D

4. Anyone care to tell how the hell pinball wizard got himself banned?

5. http://forum.grasscity.com/5700103-post9.html