Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Quality of What I Just Bought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pduff004, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Hello everyone,

I'm new to smoking and made my first personal purchase last week. I wanted to know if you guys could tell me if the quality is good:

[​IMG]

According to the Apprentice Toker Guide, I want to say that this is "Beasters," which I assume is alright?

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I definitely enjoyed it through my bubbler.

2. Yap, probably right, beasters.

How much did you pay and for what weight?

Anyway, good pickup, I'm sure that got you high plenty ;)

3. I picked up an eighth for $50. From what I hear that's pretty standard in this city; I live in Miami. The cost of living tends to be higher.

4. yea looks good prob beasters nice pick up sirr but hit us up with the price adn weight

5. $50/eighth

6. yea thats not bad at all nice pick up nice pricee good job sirr + rep for you

7. That is one nice looking bud, around my part of Jersey, you'd probly pay around $70 for an eighth of that. I love that shade of green too btw. Ask your dealer if he knows the strain name so I can pick me up some of that

8. I'll let you know. I probably won't see him until next week, but I'll let you know once I do.

Thanks for the info.

9. I had a very similar pickup lately, 25$ for an 1/8 tho, where I live that'S standard price (Thank god for Canada ;) )

10. I'd say those are just some middies. (at least compared to what i get here in Vegas.)
    I usually get that stuff for 5/g

11. Mids? are you sure? I'd like to see what you call "fire".

12. I'd like to see that too...

We get the best quality around here and these are beasters...

13. looks pretty crystally, a little leafy but def not mids.

14. not beasters, dank.
    beasters have more hair :]

15. I'd see what you can get it for per gram. I think he'd have trouble selling that for more than 10 a gram, and you paid 15 per gram.

16. #16 Phased, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    Not always.

And if that's how you classify your bud then you're sorely misinformed.

It is beasters though!

Pretty high-end beasters. Nice pickup!

Also, thanks for taking a look at my guide first!

It's okay to post questions if you're still not sure.