Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ninja20p, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I get about an eighth of reggie bush for $15 from a new dealer of mine, and it doesnt take long to get high with it. And on thursday im picking up an eighth of afghan kush from my friend for $20 in addition to getting him high, I'm planning on the 20 for afghan and 30 for reg, (I should get around a quarter for it) I will get him high with reg and walk with 3.5gs of afghan.

My question would be am I getting nice deals here, I heard from some people that they pay $10 for a gram or $65 for an eighth of afghan, so I'm kinda confused as to how I am getting such a deal. He says that the trichomes are clearly visible, one hit gets you high, and it hurts to finish a bowel. I'm getting hooked up arn't I?

Maybe I am over thinking it? :smoke:

2. Can't say for sure w/o seeing it but shit like that usually goes for $50-60 per 1/8th with a new dealer. Its a good deal if it is dank, seems too good to be true even from a friend unless he grows.

3. when shit gets confusing, just get a gun. Dont trust anyone. any sudden movements you blast away. remember 2 in the chest, 1 in the head.

4. Its not my new dealer thats selling it, its the friend. I will up pictures and tell you the high when it is in hands. He has never disappointed me before, and the reason he is giving me the $20 deal is because I'm getting him high in addition. I hope this is the real deal, been wanting afghan kush forever.