Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Plants

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wead_Head, Oct 5, 2008.

1. How much weed does one plant produce on average (e.g., how many grams per month) and could I reuse the plant?

Any answers would be appreciated.

2. check out the marijuana grow section. they'll tell you it all depends on strain, growth method, light, and effort put into the grow. for these reasons you can estimate one plant will give you anywhere from 3 grams to 3 ounces.

3. ^^ 3 grams? what a waste of time lol

4. Uh wow, um...Marijuana plants are not like trees, they die after the planting season. You can't just cut the buds off at the end of each month and expect them to regrow..

5. good point. i missed where he said "per month" once its done, its done, unless u do SOG growing where i think you can pretty much have a continuous growth of bud. but i dunno, i have no experience with that.

6. Yield depends entirely on the strain.