Question on Ph levels

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Produce2smoke, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Got a quick question on my ph levels. I know they say the ph of the water before feeding should be 6.5 and the perfect run off is 6. When I'm feeding the water is 6.5 before feeding and the run off is about 6.4....so my question is do I correct the ph before feeding or lower the ph so the run off is 6.0? Thanks again

2. 6.5-6.8 is optimal ph levels in soil. Below 6.5 can lock out mg. It's alright to fluctuate the ph lower and higher from time to time but, try to maintain a consistent ph 6.5-6.8 and don't get your ph locked into ph below 6.5.

3. well to be honest, you havent helped me out what so ever....my question was (basically) how big do apples get and you told me, theyre green or red....i know the ph has to be between 6.5 and 6.8 but my question is do i lower the ph of the water before i feed to get the 6.5 to 6.8 range or do i set the water ph to 6.5 to 6.8 and not care about the run off ph?

4. matter fact, im sorry, your answer was actually proper. it wasnt direct but the answer was somewhere in there...sorry and thanks :smoke:

5. I have to lower my RO water to 3.5 area to get a run-off of 6.6.
    When I use stock RO water (pH 5.7) I end up with a run-off of 7.4.

Does that help?