Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Ordering through the mail

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Nov 25, 2008.

1. I'm a college student but live with my parents for financial reasons.

anyway, I was wondering how I could order items online without being noticed. I was thinking that I could pick up and sign for orders at locations other than my house, though I'm not at all clear on the details.

Any help would be most appreciated.

2. They usually mask what it shows up as on your credit card statement if that's what you're worried about.

If you're worried about parents being there when the delivery guy comes, get it delivered to a friend's or rent a P.O. (Post Office) box, have it mailed there, and then cancel it once your stuff arrives.

3. You cant use a PO box, its a package, you have to sign for it.

4. Have it delivered to a friends house or a close by UPS (if that's what you're using) store. You can sign for the package when you pick it up. When I ordered my bong they didn't deliver it to my house, they left a notice and told me to pick it up at the post office where I had to sign for it. Do your parents go through your packages? They usually send it in a pretty discreet box.

5. None of the water pipes I purchased online required me to sign for them.

6. before i went to college i orderd a bong and spoon and had to sign for it also i was the only one home at the time, then i had ordered more pipes and such but i never recieved that package aka my parents got to it before i did and spent over 100bucks on that too damn.