Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question on ordering online

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DIPSCHMIDT, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I have a giftcard to amazon.com and I was thinking of ordering some rolling papers and blunt wraps from there. It's a $75 gift card so I'd also get something else non-weed related. When it's shipped, will it say the contents of the package on the outside with the billing information and what not? Thanks.

2. Any decent retailer will take your privacy into consideration when shipping an item. In my experience, I've never had something like that marked.

3. It'll just have a shipping label with where it's from, where it's going and some other postal related stuff on it.