Question on nutrients for hydro???

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Paustin121697, May 10, 2016.

1. I was just wondering if this is usable and compatible with hydroponics and my growing system. Please help asap thanks. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Here are the liquid organic nutrients.
    [​IMG] here is my single plant grow system

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bro I'm trying 10-10-10 it's the same as 2-2-2. just try using only 1/2 tsp per gallon and and see how it does. u want high nitrogen in the vegetative-seedling stage to promote roots and green growth. Never put to much nutes in the water. U can always add another 1/4 tsp per gallon if ur plant seems sad

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Let me ask this...how much did all 3 bottles cost?im guessing close to $8 a pc?y not order techna flora "recipe for success" its like $39.then u will kno what you have..giving organic nutes n a hydro system isnt organic

• Like Like x 1
  4. I already returned them and bought general hydroponics flora trio online

Cannabis cultivation any day of the week.

• Like Like x 2
  5. OK guys I'm running general organics in my first dwc. It's working great. I'm following the feeding chart I use for my soil grows but I'm wondering do I follow the chart the whole grow. Like stop using the grow when I flip it to flower

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hey bro, I use general hydroponics nutrients so it probably wont be the EXACT same chart, but this is one I got from a very trusted source and have used my whole plants life adjusted to how long it has been, but yes you do eventually stop using the grow nutes and only use flower and micro nutes, but as soon as you flip to flower you dont ditch it completely you just slowly reduce the amount over time as seen in my schedule to make the plant focus all energy to growing bud and not growing taller. [​IMG] here is my schedule as said above, ALSO, make sure toincreasenumber of flower nutes with decrease of gro nutes

Cannabis cultivation any day of the week.

7. I have used general organics in dwc for over a year now. First off it will grow ya girls .... ok.... not great tho. I used the bio grow the entire grow. I just cut the ml in half during flowering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Grasscity Forum mobile app