Question on my lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by RedNeck Budz, Feb 11, 2014.

1. im using a 600watt super hps for my flowering stages. i will start to flower when my plants reach about 15 inches tall. what do u think my maximum yield can/ will be? i need a good idea on how much i can produce in 8 weeks of flowering.

2. A big bag. maybe 2 big bags.

3. @snoopdog6502about how much is that? im looking for weight numbers. im thinking i can produce at least 1lb at harvest, and after drying probably about 4oz. final weight. thoughts?

4. How many plants and strain? method? training? pics might help.

5. 3 plants, not sure on the strain its a mystery seed so im going to sensy it and get the best i can. i dont quite understand ur method and training questions. keep in mine im super new at this. i dont have many pics. im not growing near my house but i will upload one for u shortly of just what the set up started out as.

6. Well you can never count your chickens before they hatch. Big yields require skill and or luck.

7. yea ive heard that ever since i started the grow. well like ive said i learned all of my tips and tricks from youtubers and a buddy of mine who has had great success with only a 150 watt MH light. so im trying to get a good idea on how good of luck ill actually have