Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on making some CannaButter..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlanQ, May 26, 2009.

1. Just curious... when making cannabutter, should you only use high grade weed? or would some mid grade stuff work and still pack a pretty hefty punch?

Any help?

2. you can even use dirt weed, actually schwag is recommended...

3. only differece between the dankest and the crappiest weed is the amount of THC.

its recommended to use stems and seeds from rappy weed cause its cheaper and you just use more of it

4. Ok thanks guys.. I just wanted to make sure.. So even if I use some shwaggity schwagg ill still get pretty high off of eating w/e i make with it?

Also.. is there a certain ratio for sticks of butter and how much weed you put in? like 1 stick of butter= 7g of weed

5. Umm.. actually there is more of a difference than the amount of THC... taste, cannabinoid mixture, quality of the high..

Although making brownies with mid and low grade herb works fine, you will definitely notice the difference if you use some quality bud.

6. dude I know people who use vaped bud, shitty weed, stems, anything with a little THC in it will work fine and you will be ripped no matter what trust me.

7. alright.. thanks guys i appreciate it..

8. fo sho. let us know how it goes and maybe post some pics if you can.

9. Alright will do..