Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question on lighter etiquitte.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stevedel0, Apr 7, 2010.

1. When you guys blaze with your friends do you all use your own lighters, or is one usually passed between all of you.

2. If I have a lighter, I use it, if I don't I use someone elses

3. When I blaze with my friends we usualy tend to have our own lighters. Each group has there own thing an I don't mind either way. I usualy carry 3 lighters with me just for that reason. LOL my friends are always counting on me to have one.

4. yea with us we all use our own lighters. I thought we might be doing it wrong but I guess not. besides, i dont want my lighter jacked.

5. My lighter always manages to find it's way to the bottom of my handbag:mad: When I'm with friends, whoever has the lighter within easiest reach lends it

6. We use a lighter if we have one on us, if not its just passed, simple.

7. i'll let people use my lighter if there's no other lighter.. then i make sure I get it back :D

8. Usually theres atleast a couple of lighters knocking about but say theres only one then if someone needs it all they have to do is ask and we're chill to let them use it.

9. Seriously?...Hmm....we pass it...and nobody steals....it's a chill thing :smoke:

10. We all pass, but afterwords everyones like "wheres my lighter? you got the green one?" hahaha.

11. Depends who has one. If I have one and my friend also has one, we usually both use our own.
    As long as you don't "accidently" pocket other peoples lighters then your fine.

12. Usually when I smoke with other people, its a blunt so a lighter is only needed once. If I'm smoking from a piece its usually at someones house and they obviously have one. No confusion:smoke:

13. if people have their own lighter, they use it

if not, they use someone else's

14. We all use the same lighter usually, paaing it around. And if everyone has one, hey even better! :D It saves you a hand movement.
    And that way if one runs out, you always have backup handy.

15. I NEVER have a lighter when blazin w friends. Ands that fine, cause i always have the green. Lighter is always passed homeboy, least in my circle

16. Ideally, I would like to light some up with anyone around at any time and let them all use my lighter. I own the one shown below, but last summer I owned the same one (in a different colour) and it got stolen at a hostel where I was staying. The damn thing cost me $55. Since I use a pipe all the time, it is important for me to use such a proper pipe lighter so I don't burn my fingers. However, the cost of said lighter prohibits me from being able to lend it to any random idiot on the street and expect it back.
    [​IMG]

17. I guess Im basically the kingpin of Bics. I always have them in my car, house, or pocket and some friends have em, some dont. I usually just watch what I pass out and always get that shit back

18. In my group most of the time the person who takes green hit passes the lighter with the bowl until said person goes "wait... who has my lighter" then everyone empties their pockets looking for the lighter and by this time everyone finds their own and everyone just uses their own light. But of course by this time we are all stoned and someone will pass the bowl with the light again and we start all over with "who has my lighter?" It's kinda like a game haha.

And then at the end of the night someones lighter always goes "missing" haha

19. lol yep ours is something like that. We usually have just one lighter going around but sometimes one person has their own so it usually goes they grab the pipe from the person but then use their own lighter all the while the person who had it last is holding out the other lighter to the person with their own and then when they realize they still have the lighter in their hand mass confusion breaks out. Weve actually had to draw a chart before to see whos lighter is whose, needless to say we were stoned haha.

20. Word.