Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Indica

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dracula_Reborn, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Hello you guys,

I want to ask you if you know if there are ways to amplify a bud. I mean techniques in rolling the joint, treating the buds or anything that might enhance it's phychoactive effects. I am in a country outside the Netherlands and I don't have access to plants like White Widow (You know how difficult is to order and harvest the seeds?).

2. by the time you get the buds there isn't much if anything you can do. if you grow you can cure them, it is mostly growing technique that increases the potency. curing is important too though, that is when you they are dried after harvest, place the buds in a glass jar and open it for an hour or so every day for about a week. they should than be cured and ready to smoke.