Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question on homemade bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blueberryblunt9, Nov 2, 2008.

1. i know you can use those sockets but what else can you use to make the bowl(where you put your weed in) for a homemade bong?:confused:

2. sockets are the best option man, either that or buy a little metal bowl for $1 lol like seriously if this is an 18+ plus site there's no issue with a $1 bowl.

3. try and look around for some salt and pepper shakers and take the metal tops off. :p

4. ^^second that.

5. #5 Chronic fiend, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
    Simplest is just take some tin-foil and roll it into a little cone and then pinch in th small end a little bit and put it onto a pen for a quick soda bottle bong I make them all the time at work. :bongin: If you want more complet dirctions just ask ill make one real quick and post pics if you need them. But buing a cheap bowl is always the best

6. a thick nut or washer with a screen.

7. hahaha, your gonna have bubbles in your brain mang.

my mate got them, the doctor said it was from ally fumes
    you hear a loud pop in your head once in a while and other shit.

enjoy.

8. Shit that sucks. But how often was he doing it? this is for a last resort if you have nothing else. Not something for every day. everyone who likes bongs enough should just keep a well cleaned slide on them so they just have to get a bottle and poke a hole

9. lol you should be worried.

10. lol. i'd love to see his face after reading that. :eek:

11. Well i used too..but i carry a slide with me now,...but its all kinda fuzzy....maybe i should go to a doctor...

12. lol! if its really fuzzy, you never know man, if you got private cover
    and can get checked for free i would,

13. I'm hoping that its all fuzzy because I just finished my first blaze at work today….but then again back in my high school days we used to use cut up soda cans more than we should have when in a bind….but I graduated with good grades… ….man I need to go to my car and blaze again now im worried.

14. where can you find these little metal bowls?

15. headshops.

16. A lot of gas stations have them too. if theres no head shops around you.

17. Or the interwebs. You can find anything on the interweb. :D

18. ive been using the internet lately, its pretty good.

19. I'd buy everything on the internet if I didn't have to pay for shipping. I never want to leave my house. xD