question on food

Discussion in 'General' started by crisco, Feb 9, 2004.

1. hey i have a suestion- i wanted to try eating cannabis or whatever and I heard that the best way to cook is to bring a stick of butter to a boil on the stove and add some shake for like 2 min and cook with that. So my question is: if i have a little less than half the original 1/8 (it weighed 4.6) they are two super hard buds, each about the size of a large dime, and i try this with like a 1/2 stick of butter will it work? and how many people will it serve? like if i poured it on popcorn or something. (i was gonna clean the bottom of the bowl with a peice of bread and eat that too so i dont waste any.
    Sorry its so long, but will this work?

2. Do a search cannabutter or recipes on the amounts....

If you heat and pour on popcorn or cook the popcorn in it, it will get you high... Body high!!!!!!!

I'd say that 1/2 an 1/8 would be sufficiant for a decent high!!

3. But! be aware popcorn is not that efficient and you could easily lose alot of THC to your fingers, the edges of the bowl....

just got the bread thing you were saying... hahah.

Good luck then man! Cook the butter for more than 2 minutes though. You want a fairly low simmer, and you want to cook for about 10-15 mins. Till the butter is a Niiiiiiiice green tint. Should look kinda nasty and smell funky... But itll get ya Hamf'ed!

4. Shots of cannibutter anybody? I may one day.