Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Drug War

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Nov 27, 2008.

1. My city's sheriff claims that the *number* of people doing drugs has increased but that the *percentage* of the population doing drugs has decreased since the W.O.D.

Is there any truth to these claims?

If not, what sources could I use to refute his claim?

2. Your city has a sheriff?
    Does he walk around with his posse?

3. Wether or not his city has a sheriff in that sense, mine does. You would be a lot funnier if your snide comment referenced something that DIDN'T still exist.

To the OP, I think that's correct, you should be able to find the stats on the DEA website. It doesn't mean much tho... why do you even care?

4. That's funny, because this website says the opposite: http://whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/factsht/druguse/#general

I care because I was just curious and would like to have support for my side of the debate

5. i thought it was funny
    i "lol'ed"
    almost "ROFL'ed" actually
    bravo sir, bravo

6. haha I laughed too. shit was funny. guy who is all uptight needs to get some weed and chill down.